Vassar Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Wasn’t expecting them to just send decisions, but glad they did!! My daughter is in as well!

6 Likes

Did anyone else get deferred?

My daughter is in also!! So relieved and happy! I thought the neighbors might have heard us both scream & then we both cried.

4 Likes

I’m in as well! Almost had a heart attack when I saw the email.

3 Likes

My daughter was accepted as well. Happy tears!

2 Likes

Accepted!!! <3 I’m so exited!

3 Likes

our son got in ! - congrats to all - southern california here

4 Likes

congrats to everyone who got in!! I didn’t even apply to Vassar ed lmaooo but my best friend did so I’ve been following all of the forums and stuff

3 Likes

my son got in ! as we’re in a time zone where it’s early morning, it’s been a nervy two hours reading these posts, wondering whether to wake him up or not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wake him up! It’s such great news.

2 Likes

well the great news was in his email…so he had to wake up to give it to me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

damn who got zesty1

1 Like

Does anyone know how to open the Candidate Reply Letter? Whenever I click on the link for it I just get taken back to the admissions portal.

Candidate Reply Card I mean lol

Hey! So last night when I got my decision, the Candidate Card was in my portal. But, when I checked the portal this morning, it was gone!

The thing is, the candidate card in my portal was titled “QuestBridge Candidate’s Reply Card” when I didn’t apply to Vassar through QuestBridge. I emailed them about it, but I haven’t gotten a response. Maybe that’s part of why it’s missing? Who knows!

We are waiting for financial aid awards before returning it.

1 Like

Checked my portal and my financial aid award was there! Hope everyone else’s is also available.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know! I have to wait until my D gets home in about an hour, but will have her check (I have log-in info but don’t use it out of courtesy).

Thanks for the heads up! My daughter checked and her financial aid award isn’t there yet. Seems like some went out but not others.

Financial aid looks great! Actually a bit lower than the NPC. PHEW!

3 Likes