Vintage Hollister?

<p>I've never shopped at Hollister and wanted to know, is the shirt below a vintage and pre washed or simply pre washed?</p>

<p><a href="http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10251_10201_285202_-1_12558_12551%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10251_10201_285202_-1_12558_12551&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Nice shirt.</p>

<p>But I don't know the answer to your question.</p>

<p>What do you mean by Vintage?</p>

<p>Vintage is a bit smaller than the normal size</p>

<p>Never mind, it says classic fit</p>

<p>I buy clothes there like all the time, and everything fits pretty normal size, even the "vintage" stuff, but I'm a girl so i don't know if the guys sizes run differently. If you've never gotten anything there before, your best bet is to go there and try it on before you buy it.</p>

<p>Guys shirts are definitely smaller vintage fit.</p>

<p>$40 for one shirt? <em>sob</em></p>

<p>I plan to purchase that shirt in the light blue color, which is the first box from the right.</p>

<p>Nice shirt.</p>

<p>it's overpriced. you can find something better than a hollister shirt for $40.</p>

<p>i appreciate the fact that hollister is a worthless brand and all, however, i'm just curious what you all wear when a $40 shirt is overpriced.</p>

<p>never even heard of this brand.</p>

<p>new?</p>

<p>^you've never heard of hollister?</p>

<p>I really dislike hollister. Their stores are always specially constructed to induce claustrophobia. It's all dark inside and you have to squeeze yourself through narrow spaces to see the prices on all their expensive clothing. Plus there are always SO MANY people in there. It seems as if everyone always has to bring a whole group of friends with them and all the families of those kids follow them.</p>

<p>Which is why it's always tightly-packed and at least 100 degrees inside, with mainstream music played really loud out of the speakers. Terrifying.</p>

<p>Wow...$40 for one shirt!?!</p>

<p>^ I'd have to agree with that. Why is it that some people think a $40 shirt is decently priced? And just because it's from Hollister? I don't understand the point of saying something is "vintage" either.</p>

<p>Walmart would have that same shirt for like $10. :)</p>

<p>schrizto</p>

<p>no I have not. Looks like clothing some stupid & spoiled white children.</p>

<p>Hollister always smells nice.</p>

<p>Try Buckle. Shirts are usually about $30 and you won't be wearing the same thing as everyone else (well, almost everyone).</p>

<p>
[quote]
Looks like clothing some stupid & spoiled white children.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>It is. It's just a variation of Abercrombie. Their styles look exactly the same.</p>