Wake Forest Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Wake Forest Fall 2022 applicants – this is the spot for the future Class of 2026 to ask questions, swap stats, and share news and admissions updates with others applying to Wake Forest .

How does your application compare to students admitted last year? Take a look at the chart below and then share your stats, activities and more.

Wake Forest 2021 Admissions Statistics
Admitted Students in Top 10% of Graduating Class 73%
Admissions Test Policy Test optional since 2008
Applicants Submitting SATs 50%
Applicants Submitting ACTs 45%
Waitlist Yes

A Note on Admissions Data We get our data from Peterson’s. If any of the data seems off, this wiki-post allows registered CC members to edit, update, or add relevant info, like admissions and decisions dates and additional stats. If you have updated statistics from a trustworthy source, you are welcome to add it to this post. Just click the Edit button in the lower right corner.

For more info and Wake Forest admissions statistics, take a look at the Admissions page on College Confidential’s College Search.

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

Since 2008… I just updated. Feel free to edit the post above.

Curious if those who have applied for Fall 2022 admission have requested an interview AND submitted a 1 minute video. I have participated in the interview but am not sure if it would improve my chance if I did both. Thanks!