Wake Forest Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Yes around 7:05. I got in!

1 Like

Congrats! How long ago did you submit?

1 Like

October 7. All green checks by October 14.

2 Likes

awesome… just curious, does that include the interview?

1 Like

No I did the interview on the 16th

1 Like

My son was accepted tonight.

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

Amazing, congratulations. If you don’t mind me asking, when did they submit their app?

The initial submission was Oct 11 but his application was not considered complete until November 1.

I got in last night!!! It was 3 weeks from when all my green checkmarks were in. Seems really fast but I’m not complaining! Congrats to the rest of y’all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is complete after interview?
Thanks!
My student had her interview 11/8 so maybe she is only one week behind ??!

@hschool20222024
I submitted mine on 10/20 and has interview 11/1 and am also still waiting to hear back! hoping for this friday [quote=“hschool20222024, post:239, topic:3549486, full:true”]
Is complete after interview?
Thanks!
My student had her interview 11/8 so maybe she is only one week behind ??!
[/quote]

I don’t think they released Thanksgiving week last year but possible. Kids don’t get out until Weds officially so there will be staff there most of the week.

1 Like

Since WF is rolling with decisions, every ED will have to be notified before Dec 15th correct?

I would think so.
I’m guessing they won’t release tonight which means 12/3, 12/10 and maybe 12/17, will be the remaining release dates, if they continue with Friday.
My daughter just keep checking her email. Her interview was 11/8 so I’m thinking 12/3 or 12/10 would be the earliest she would hear.

1 Like

Thank you for that update! My son submitted 10/15, interviewed 11/1. Hopefully we hear back soon as well. Thank you!

Anyone receive a decision tonight?

I’m almost 100% positive they didn’t release any decisions the day after Thanksgiving last year.

1 Like

Nothing here tonight. Hopeful for next Friday.

1 Like

Good Luck everyone! We wait once more :raised_hands: