Want to run an Ad Agency someday, which college?

<p>My dream is to have my own business, an ad agency. I am a highly creative person, and know that I will succeed in that area. My other requirement is to be in a big city. Right now I have Loyola Marymount University and New York University. Not exactly sure if those are good for me. For future career preparation, I am thinking maybe film school? Not sure.</p>

<p>I will also need a sizable scholarship, my family would be hardpressed to pay full tuition and board.</p>

<p>Here are my stats:
Korean American male in Seattle
3.66 GPA (from Seattle Preparatory, a Jesuit Private High School)
1500 SAT (760 Verbal, 740 Math)
No SAT II, No ACT
Yearbook member
Varsity Chess player
Captain of Intramural basketball team
Class Salutatorian at commencement</p>

<p>The last one might be a bit confusing, because I have "graduated." I am currently at Seattle University in place of my senior year in high school. It's a special type of program that Prep does, and you can choose to stay at SU or leave and apply elsewhere as a freshman. Sub-question: wondering if I should try and get a college prof or two to write me a rec?</p>

<p>Please help me, thanks.</p>

<p>1) Why don't you explore the career paths of successful Ad Ex's/owners--you might be surprised</p>

<p>2) Why don't you research schools for Fin'l aid in your area of interest?</p>

<p>3) Why aren't you using your schools (college and HS) for this kind of information and reporting back to us here?</p>

<p>2) Do you have any internships?</p>

<p>Have you looked at USC and Emerson? How are your grades compared to other applicants? </p>

<p>Good luck.</p>

<p>Consider Syracuse's communication program.</p>