What are my chances of getting into top colleges

<p>So just like most people on these forums, I want to know my chances of getting into top-ranked colleges like the ivys. I am most interested in Brown, Columbia and Harvard.</p>

<p>I just started my senior year.</p>

<p>Weighted GPA: 4.5
Un-weighted GPA: 4.0</p>

<p>SAT: 2140 (700 Reading 750 Writing 690 Math) – I am retaking in October and hope to get 2200 or up
SAT Subject Tests: 800 Math II, 800 US History </p>

<p>AP Scores: 5 AP Euro, 5 AP US, 4 AP Comp</p>

<p>ECs and other stuff:
- 2 years on high school newspaper – I have been a feature, news, and review editor. Our paper has won numerous national awards
- 2 years peer tutoring at school
- 1 year volunteering at local museum, Marin History Museum, cataloguing and archiving (working in collections)
- Attended Summer@Brown program and took a US history course
- Numerous science fair awards over 3 years including grand prize at my high school and third place at San Francisco Bay Area
- High school honor society
- California Scholarship Federation
- Book award from Williams College
- My brother recently graduated from Harvard, if that helps my chances of getting in there</p>

<p>I’m interested in post WWII history and plan on majoring in history</p>

<p>You're coming from a place with lots of highly qualified caandidates. With current scores (under 1400 CR/M), an ivy would be unlikely, Harvard probably an unrealistic reach even if a brother could help.</p>

<p>But we really don't have enough info. What type of HS do you attend and where do you rank, official or not? Can you tie your ECs together to show a passion with some accomplishment involved?</p>

<p>Yeah I am hoping that I improve my SAT score, especially math, in October. I attend a fairly competitive public high school. My counselor told me I rank somewhere in the top 10 of my class, but I don't know my official rank.</p>