What college is right for me?

<p>I am a high school junior currently. I got 3.88 unweighted GPA, 4.5 weighted GPA. My class rank is top 10% too. I might have had 2 B's freshmen year, but my transcript shows a strong positive correlation in my grade, as now I always get A's. My school doesn't offer many Honors and AP courses, so I have only taken 4 so far, and I am planning to take another 4 Honors/AP senior year. I took the SAT recently and the results haven't come out, but according to the several practice tests I took, my math is higher than 700, writing is 700-720 and CR is around 650. I have only done 3 extracurriculars, one of them I hold a leading position. I will be doing two more clubs next year. I have volunteered in hospitals and soup kitchens 200+ hours. And I have also volunteered 10 hours abroad in my country Nepal, I am Nepalese (I don't know if Nepalese are URMs). I want to become a radiologist in life, so even thought thats a long way down the road, I want to get a clue about how my life pans out. Colleges that I am considering for Undergrad in Biology are :
UPenn
U of Chicago
University of Massachusetts-Amherst
University of Virginia
University of Michigan</p>

<p>Do I have any change to get into these colleges?</p>

<p>No chance at any of these. Look at a local community college or perhaps even a lesser state school. Have you considered manual labor rather than biology?</p>

<p>Congrats! you are Asian! This basically means that you will get owned in college admissions. You don't have enough ECs for Penn. In addition, your SAT scores aren't high enough for an Asian. </p>

<p>Penn will be a high reach
UChicago will be a mid reach
UMass Amherst should be a high math or low reach
UVa should be a low reach for instate and mid reach for OOS
UMich should be a high match</p>

<p>In terms of Bio, I think Penn, UMich, UChicago, UVa, UMass Amherst is the correct ranking. Umich Bio is amazing, just go to their website and look at what they are doing.</p>

<p>If you end up with a 720 and a 650 I don't really see how UMass isn't a safety. But the others could be tough. Virginia just re-instituted early action, so you might want to try that to get a sense. And Michigan has rolling or early action. Look for a few places in between Michigan/Virgina and UMass in quality and selectivity. U. Rochester maybe although it might be just as difficult. Pitt? And maybe a smaller school for comparison?</p>

<p>If you are looking at UMASS, consider UCONN & UVM. (University of Vermont) </p>

<p>University</a> of Connecticut</p>