What if...?

<p>you know how there will be a couple thousand deferred in ED, with like couple hundred rejected…and the elite accepted…what if…everyone on here got flat out rejected? that would suck.</p>

<p><em>raises hand</em> right here >_< lol</p>

<p>even though the chances of that happening are slim...that would suck if it happened that all 100 or so on here were rejected...that would look so bad.</p>

<p>well, people prob wouldnt come on cc nemore for college help lol. it might make all prospective students lose their faith in cc!! O_O haha</p>

<p>Just remember that all of us are going to get in somewhere, then there's no such thing as a rejection, just acceptance or deferral(til March)!</p>

<p>haha, if every single person who posted on cc got rejected i would never read another website again, i would be too busy laughing hard at the fallout and reaction</p>

<p>if we all got rejected from Penn ED... then i would stop wasting the rest of my life on this website, id start doing hw again, stop having my daily panic attacks and finally maybe perhaps get around to doing other apps -- and then if im lucky get in somewhere..... <em>fingers crossed</em></p>

<p>How many people do you think will be accepted, rejected, deferred from CCers? If you had to take a guess...</p>

<p>we have what? 110?</p>

<p>say, 60 in, 30 deferred, 20 denied</p>

<p>wow, thats pretty good odds, lol, over 50%~</p>

<p>that would be rather amusing if we all got denied. but, for some of you (not me!!), i believe that is basically impossible.</p>

<p>26e- i hope your numbers are correct! that would be quite nice.</p>

<p>i say 15 Wharton in, 25 College in, 5 SEAS in
total of about 45 kids in out of 110 on Penn CC forum 41%</p>