What kind of schools could I get into?

<p>I'm a junior in high school right now- have a 3.75 unweighted but am expecting it to go down because of chem- probably end the year with a 3.71. I have so far</p>

<p>2150 on the SAT- but probably am going to raise it to a 2200 by the end of the year with more studying
1450 CR/Math
800 on the World History SAT
730 on the Biology E SAT
5 on the AP World History Exam</p>

<p>Junior Year Courseload: Chemistry, Honors English, AP American History, Algebra II, Policy Debate (it's a class at my school)
Sophomore Year Courseload: Honors English, AP World History, Geometry, Policy Debate, Biology, Painting I
Freshman Year Courseload: English, World History, Algebra 1B, Earth Science, Basic Art, Policy Debate</p>

<p>Extracurriculars: Photographer for the school paper, Debate, Cheerleading (freshman year only), peer tutoring, & National Honor Society (does that count as extracurricular? not sure)
Work: I'm a hostess at a restaurant, i interned for production companies for the last two summers in NYC</p>

<p>I want to go to colleges in the south or west- any suggestions/ any ideas of what kind of schools I should aim for?</p>

<p>I would consider some of the UC schools if you're interested in the West; they offer some good options and your SAT scores are good enough for admission.</p>