what shuttle stops across of the equinox fitness/bofa building on midvale/wilshire?

<p>Same as topic, i don tknow the area and i cant figure it out based on the various maps in ucla.edu. thanks</p>

<p>I suspect that it's the Wilshire Center Express, since it stops at Wilshire Center and none of the other lines go anywhere near there.</p>

<p>how close is that too campus? i get parking in the bofa/equnox building for free, is it worth it to park there and go to class, or to i still try to get on campus parking?</p>

<p>Well it's not really close to campus, but if you take the shuttle it'll be fine. You can get off the shuttle at Westholme and Hilgard which is right near all of the buildings for N. Campus. </p>

<p>It's probably a 10 minute shuttle ride (depending on traffic and how much it stops).</p>

<p>I think you can just take the campus express shuttle... I use that to get to campus and work (the helio building)... it picks up at kinross across from lot 32 and there are dropoffs at macgowen and murphy.</p>

<p><a href="http://www.transportation.ucla.edu/maps/cemap/CEMAP.htm%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.transportation.ucla.edu/maps/cemap/CEMAP.htm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>(the blue route)</p>

<p>ok, i dont know half of what you said, i am too new to understand lol.......</p>

<p>but the map helps. thanks</p>

<p>lol. sorry...looking at the map, all you really need to know is to get on at stop #2 (by the equinox building) and get off at #6 or #7 on the blue route. The only drawback is that i think the campus shuttle stops after 6:00</p>

<p>Jimmy, i work at the helio building, thats the same as the equinox building ... i just didnt know that until someone said " it says helio on our building" ... lol. </p>

<p>I just got offeredparking on lot 32/36/wayburn, first come first serve basis, those lots seem really far away from campus, even further than the Helio building but i dont know. on the ucla map it says BofA building, in westwood village, is that what they are refering to , the Helio building? because if so it seems that is closer than any of those lots ...someone please clarify, thanks</p>

<p>Yeah, our building has like.. 10 different names... so helio/equinox/BofA. Lot 36 is the big open lot in front of the building, and 32 is across 36, separated by kinross.</p>

<p>so on the UCLA mapwhere it says bofA is that the same building?</p>

<p>I don't know which map you are looking at, but I am making the assumption that it is the helio building because there is a bank of america on the first floor.</p>

<p>edit: i found the map with the bofa buiding on westwood and le conte... that is NOT the building. Our building is right next to the wilshire center.</p>

<p>so what shuttle stops right across from our parking bulding entrance? wilshire express or campus shuttle>???</p>