What's the right college for me?

<p>Anyways
I would like to have a college with a good program in business, and Education/Teaching.
I currently live in Illinois and I don't really care if I have to move.
There must be on campus housing btw
I would like a college with some Christian background. Not too religious though. I wouldn't mind going to church twice a week though. I would like a college with some D1, or D2 athletics. I would like to go to some games on Friday and Saturday nights. I also prefer a college in a nice warm area. It won't be too much of a problem if that can't happen.</p>

<p>4.0/5.0 GPA with an ACT score of 18-21? If it will help, I am part of many activities. I am on my way of being a 4 year track & field thrower and sprinter, 2 years of football, 1 year of Tech Crew
Im a horrible standardized test taker....</p>

<p>Thank you for reading my thread! Reply if you have any colleges in mind :)</p>

<p>bump.........</p>

<p>If you're willing to come to NY, I would check out Marist College and Siena. Marist is test optional and with your grades you would probably get good merit money. Great area, beautiful campus and good Business/Education programs. Siena is a little less competitive and the area around campus is not as nice but, its has a small feel and the professors will really get to know you. Lots of great schools in NY I would also recommend St Johns University in Queens NY. You would really have to visit to get the feel for this campus. The students at my school love it!</p>

<p>how are the athletics there?</p>

<p>Top athletics at St Johns University all DivI sports..Marist also has excellent track and field</p>

<p>It looks like a good school so far online... Do you think I can get in?</p>

<p>I agree that you should consider SAT optional schools.
<a href="http://fairtest.org/university/optional%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://fairtest.org/university/optional&lt;/a>
I'd also look at the Jesuit colleges if you want a Christian school that doesn't "push" religion.
And FYI, I happen to have visited Marist with my S, it is lovely and has a good teaching program. It is no longer run by the Marist Brothers, but it seems to retain the values. But it is upstate NY - definitely not warm.</p>

<p>Thank you! I looked at that list and I was amazed. Is Marist a school with good athletics? How's campus life do you know?</p>

<p>How about Wheaton College in Illinois.</p>