where and what to study for international work?

<p>I've heard that a major in International studies or relations doesnt really help should i major in something more specific like International business or agriculture? what other international type majors are there? i also plan on going to law school, but after a year or two after undergrad</p>

<p>To work abroad you don't need a specific major, it will depends on the company you work for if it is a international company like ford , General eletric .... you most likely be able to work abroad.If you are interested in law you can study international law( i don't know if they offer it on undergrad).</p>