Woudl it be costly to wait and send your scores as a senior?

<p>For example, if you take a lot of SATs, ACTs, and SAT II tests and then wait until you are a senior, would it cost a lot more than sending the tests in individually as you have just taken the test? I heard that it is free for a certain amount of days. I also heard that you are able to send information to four colleges for free. Would that work as a package? For example, if I send my tests at the same time, would I get it for free if I send it to a certain college?</p>

<p>I just took a subject test and next year, I will be a junior. I don't know which schools I want to go to though, but I am thinking about certain UCs. Should I send it to them right away?</p>

<p>If you set up sending scores before you take the test its free. After you take it they gouge you for 10 bucks a score.</p>

<p>When you take your final SATs, you can send ALL your scores to 4 colleges for free. There's really no sense in sending scores as you take the test because if you do better on future tests you'll just have to resend them. Wait until you're done with testing then send it to all the schools you're applying to, because reports are cumulative.</p>

<p>Send your score when you're taking your final SAT. You will save a lot of money, because when you send your scores, it includes those scores plus all previous scores.</p>

<p>Ok, thanks!</p>