Would getting rid of my ninth grade grades do me any good?

<p>I'm changing schools next year and many colleges say that if you transfer, then they only require 10th grade reports and not ninth grade. I could easily include my ninth grade grades, but would that be beneficial to my application? My first semester of ninth grade I got one C, two Bs and three As. The following semester, I worked my butt off and I got five As and one B. I continued working very hard, but I had trouble with depression during the first semester of tenth grade and got two Cs, 2Bs and 2As. </p>

<p>If I work really, REALLY hard this semester and the rest of high school and show an upward trend, all that colleges would see is that I had trouble in tenth grade but got better. Colleges like improvement, right?</p>

<p>But if I include my ninth grade grades as well, colleges will see that I did so-so in my first but they would see how hard I worked second semester of ninth grade. </p>

<p>Should I include my ninth grade transcripts or just tenth grade?</p>

<p>What colleges allow that? I've never heard of such a thing.</p>

<p>Anyway, I'd just send it anyway. Most schools are pretty forgiving of early high school grades, and especially if you have a compelling reason for it and a strong upward trend.</p>