Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

TU Portal?

interludesinterludes Registered User Posts: 54 Junior Member
edited March 2011 in Temple University
I want to check the status of my application on TU Portal, but when I log in, click on the tab to view my application, and then click on my application, it directs me to something like an "Access Forbidden" page. I've tried both at home and at school, so I know it's not something with my internet connection. Does this happen to anyone else and does anyone know of a way to fix it so I can view my application status?
Post edited by interludes on

Replies to: TU Portal?

• psufan1993psufan1993 Registered User Posts: 195 Junior Member
    temple is having some serious issues, I called them today about my transcript and they have been backed up since SEPTEMEBER.
  • kaival1kaival1 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    does it work now? cause i am having the same problem, did you get accepted? i fear its a away of rejection.
  • p8ntbllr234p8ntbllr234 Registered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
    yea its happening to me too but its prob just Temple computer systems are screwed, and prob has nothing to do with acceptance or denial to the school.
  • jazzfreak93jazzfreak93 Registered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    Yeah same issue here, they're undergoing maintenance on their servers.
  • jwc9397jwc9397 Registered User Posts: 54 Junior Member
    I applied about 5 days ago. When should I expect to receive my TU Portal log-in information? I called and they said it wouldn't be emailed to me for weeks!?! Did it take all of you this long to get your information? How can I check if I have missing application materials or the status of my application without this? (BTW my application was submitted but is still processing...How long until it is actually done processing)?
  • ghost215ghost215 Registered User Posts: 16 New Member
    I got mine in about 3 weeks
  • WillAllen93WillAllen93 Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    you might have to email them again. thats what i had to do.
This discussion has been closed.