right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Chances of Getting in

TheHunkTheHunk 30 replies43 threads Junior Member
edited December 2004 in Texas A&M University
I have a Gpa of about 2.7 and a SAt score of 1070, how much of a chance do i have to get in?
edited December 2004
2 replies
Post edited by TheHunk on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chances of Getting in

• dallasasiandallasasian 75 replies25 threads Junior Member
    I think that you might have a chance because of your SAT scores. What are your extracurricular activities?
    · Reply · Share
  • TheHunkTheHunk 30 replies43 threads Junior Member
    Well ive been voted a rep for the student gov assocation, ive done medecin sans frontier and been in the international student association, in all three for four years, and ive made the badminton team
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity