Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Fall 2013 Applicants

peacherspeachers Registered User Posts: 64 Junior Member
edited August 2012 in Texas A&M University
Hello everyone! I think we should start a new thread on what steps we are in the application process...since I'm seeing some people post on old threads. :)

I haven't submitted anything yet, sadly. I am impatiently waiting for my HS to have our transcripts ready...which won't be until sometime September. I have everything else done so it's not so bad. :)

How about you guys? Working on anything? Submitted and waiting for acceptance? Waiting for the UIN? Post it!
Post edited by peachers on

Replies to: Fall 2013 Applicants

• sassypixie92sassypixie92 Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    I've submitted my application. Just waiting for the conformation email and whatnot :)
  • computerscicomputersci Registered User Posts: 60 Junior Member
    My son posted his Texas A&M app on 8/11. No reply yet from Texas A&M. Hopefully, soon.

Thanks.
  • xoxoviviannnnxoxoviviannnn Registered User Posts: 300 Junior Member
    Posted in my stuff, submitting my online app tonight, hopefully will get results soon :)
  • EtxcatEtxcat Registered User Posts: 149 Junior Member
    Planning on submitting mine next week. Are all of you auto admits?
    I'm supposedly auto academic admit... homeschooled (auto ranked top quarter) with 35 ACT. Heard it's better not to submit too early anyway it could delay your results :p
  • peacherspeachers Registered User Posts: 64 Junior Member
    I am at the moment.

The last ranks they gave us, actually they didn't give us ranks, when we went to go get our senior pictures taken, the top 10% has a certain element others didn't, so that's how I found out I was in it. :p I asked my counselor about this and she said it was referenced all semesters up to Junior year 1st semester. I did decently in my second semester, so I hope I am still in it! They won't tell us until September when we get our transcripts...so hopefully I still am! haha. :)

Waiting for the transcripts is killing me! haha. My school pretty much sucks with the whole giving ranks and GPAs thing. I have only seen those once during my whole high school career! It drives everyone nuts.
    ^Ouch. peachers, hope you're in the top 10%! :)
  • idkman13idkman13 Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    Hey guys! I'm done with most of my application. Just have one essay left. I'm actually a review admit and was wondering, can we submit our online application when we're done, but send in our transcripts and test scores at a later time as long as it's before the application deadline? Thanks and good luck with apps :)
  • EtxcatEtxcat Registered User Posts: 149 Junior Member
    I am also a review admit and will be sending my application towards the end of August. I have already sent my Act score even though I plan on taking it again in September.
    I don't think they will consider your application until they have scores.
    @xoxoviviannnn, Thanks! I really hope so too..!

@idkman13, Yes you can send it in later. :) But like Etxcat said, they won't look at your whole application until you have everything in with them.

Good luck everyone!! :)
    Hey guys just asking I checked AIS and I'm just wondering, does SAT/ACT scores show up on the documents list? Mine doesn't show, and I sent in ACT scores like weeks ago !!

Also do you think it's worrying that they only listed one high school transcript? I'm homeschooled, so I submitted a homeschool transcript, and the transcripts from the school that I did concurrent enrollment at, but AIS only says 'INTL transcript from high school in XX country' and doesn't mention homeschool transcript at all.

Should I be worried? Or is it just me being paranoid haha :)

Also, does anyone know what the Alerts tab in AIS is? Mine doesn't seem to have any...
    I wish I could help you, but I don't have any access to AIS right now. :(
    I would just wait until mid next week. If nothing has refreshes, might wanna give freshmen admissions a call and confirm with them. I hope it shows up soon. :)

Btw, don't worry about being paranoid. I am like you too. I am here freaking out about my high school senior schedule. Seems like my school is just terrible at everything, not just transcripts. :P
    Thanks omg !!!

I'm so paranoid right now gah. It freaked me out when I realized the two most important things weren't there, hopefully it'll pop up soon !! Crazy worried though :(

Good luck with everything guys :) hopefully no one is getting quite as paranoid as me.
  • izelkayizelkay Registered User Posts: 407 Member
    SAT/ACT scores won't show up in the Documents tab. They're in the credentials section, and if their status is "processed", then you're good. And if I remember correctly, that Alerts tab is where they'll post what documents they still need from you.

No idea about the transcripts.
This discussion has been closed.