Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Recommendation Letters

jerseytechjerseytech Registered User Posts: 16 New Member
edited December 2012 in Texas A&M University
Hello! How are recommendation letters to be submitted digitally? I had emailed admissions last week and the representative said I could have my teachers email them directly to admissions, although that seems a little strange to me. I would upload them through AIS, although in my school students for the most part aren't allowed to see the recommendations their teachers write. I was intending to mail them, although email seemed much faster, but now that I'm reconsidering, mail may have been the safest route. At this point, my application is still being processed. I have seen something about adding recommenders, but I don't see that page in AIS.
Post edited by jerseytech on

Replies to: Recommendation Letters

• cromettecromette Registered User Posts: 2,614 Senior Member
    My daughter scanned hers and attached them in ais in the documents tab, I think. Never did understand why you couldn't see recommendation letters. Seems silly. I know that TAMU doesn't have a problem with you seeing them. It's only some high schools.
This discussion has been closed.