Hi, I'm an international student who's really really interested in TAMU, planning to major in PetE. I have a few questions regarding the academic admit system, and would really appreciate some help.
1. Are admissions guaranteed to all students who meet the academic admit criteria?
2. What do I do if my school doesn't actually rank students, but I'm confident that I'm in the top quarter? Also, what will TAMU do?
3. Can the SAT 2 be considered for major/department specific admission?
4. What can I do to qualify for the honours program on entry if my school refuses to certify me as top 10%, even if I may be?
5. Just out of curiosity, because I find this system fascinating, do any other colleges offer a system like the academic admit?
Post edited by werewolf on