right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

What are my chances at Texas A&M!?!?!

13»

Replies to: What are my chances at Texas A&M!?!?!

• kaydeelookaydeeloo 179 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 182 Junior Member
    As state above, there is a section on the application that asks what A&M functions, camps, orientations, etc. that you went to, to try to determine your interest level. I was told by admissions that this information has no bearing on admission. They use this data AFTER the fact to survey who accepted admissions.... whether or not it was a person that had been interested in A&M all along.
    · Reply · Share
  • kaydeelookaydeeloo 179 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 182 Junior Member
    One more thing.... An admissions rep made the following statement about the A&M interest levels I mentioned above: "I don't even know why that's still on the application."
    · Reply · Share
  • gogogogobruinsgogogogobruins 216 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 216 Junior Member
    why are you interested in engineering?
    · Reply · Share
  • lessonwitch2lessonwitch2 471 replies85 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 556 Member
    Hello! As someone admitted as a review, I would just like to say as long as you complete your application early (like, first or second week of August) and try to improve your scores you will be fine.

Are you guaranteed a spot? No, but if you try your very best to apply as early as possible and update your AIS regularly with new grades and new test scores, you should be satisfied knowing you gave your application everything you had.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity