right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Will TAMU rescind me?

anonymous8888anonymous8888 0 replies1 threads New Member
I recently got my IB scores back and found out that I was unable to get the IB Diploma even though I put on my college app that I was an IB Diploma Candidate. Regarding my high school transcript, I still passed all my classes but the lowest average was a C. Would TAMU rescind me for these results?
3 replies
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Will TAMU rescind me?

• AggieMomhelpAggieMomhelp 2389 replies4 threads Senior Member
    Tamu doesn’t rescind offers unless you don’t pass classes. If you meet the requirements to graduate then you’ll be fine. There are no other contingencies.
    · Reply · Share
  • RupertoRuperto 1 replies0 threads New Member
    The IB Diploma doesn't really matter at this point. You already got admitted. So just relax.
    · Reply · Share
  • SybyllaSybylla 5076 replies60 threads Senior Member
    Just note how it hits your credits if that was a thing you have in mind.
    · Reply · Share