Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.
Visit our COVID-19 resource page.
I would greatly appreciate an answer to any of the following questions. They are mostly directed towards current students but anyone who has an answer is more than welcome.
1. Is the college's social life centered mostly around frats & sororities? I don't wish to be a part of one but i dont want to be a social outcast because of it.
2. How safe is the campus?
3. If you have been to fish camp, what was it like and would you recommend it?
4. I have always heard bad things about the admissions process, is that really the case for everyone?
5. I know drinking is an issue at every college but will i still have fun at A&M if i decide not to drink?
6. I have heard that A&M is really clique-y. Is it difficult to make new friends because everyone sticks together with their old highschool friends?
7. After freshman year do most students move out of the dorms? & is housing off campus decent?
8. How available and helpful are the the professors overall? & how big are class sizes usually?
9. I have been there on football weekends and aggie saturday where everyone always says "howdy" and sticks to all the aggie traditions...is it really like that on a normal weekday with students just walking around the campus?
and lastly 10. I have been to a&m numerous times and know all the traditions (which i love) and have been to the dixie chicken and all those places in that area...but besides those, is there really that much else to do in college station/brian?
I know it's a hassle but if you could answer even just 1 of these questions it would be greatly appreciated. & if you have anything else to add feel free. (: