right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

Finding the right college for your unique situation can be challenging. Hear from other students who shared their admissions story. Download our FREE Student Voices - vol. 1, Student Voices - vol. 2, Student Voices - vol. 3, and Student Voices - vol. 4 eBooks NOW!
In an exclusive AMA for College Confidential, Gaelle Pierre-Louis, a former college admissions officer, reveals surprising insights on the elite college application process. ASK HER ANYTHING!
PARENTS4PARENTS: With the deadlines for ED/EA coming up shortly, thumper1 and happymomof1 will be answering questions and sharing their tips on how to build your college list. ASK THEM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our October Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.

Cornerstone

relientrrelientr 119 replies5 threads Junior Member
edited April 2005 in Texas A&M University
What exactly is the cornerstone program? I know its relatively new, but how does it work? The brochure was sort of vague...
edited April 2005
4 replies
Post edited by relientr on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Cornerstone

• sne1103sne1103 60 replies13 threads Junior Member
    i think its just a freshman/sophmore discussion group that you have to apply for...they talk about world events and what not...and prepare for an overseas trip. the program is gaining some clout at tamu and seems really cool
    · Reply · Share
  • relientrrelientr 119 replies5 threads Junior Member
    Did you apply? When do people start to hear back about acceptances?
    · Reply · Share
  • timelytimely 1463 replies150 threads Senior Member
    I searched all over A&M's website for info on this and found nothing. Does anyone have a link?
    · Reply · Share
  • sne1103sne1103 60 replies13 threads Junior Member
    I did apply. I emailed one of the College of Liberal Arts administrative assistants to make sure my application had gotten there; on March 29 they emailed back saying they had received it and would be in contact with me in the next few weeks. So basically...i'm not really sure when we hear back, but hopefully soon.

I too have not found any online resources about this program. I just got a brochure in the mail and was told about it while visiting TAMU.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity