right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

honors scholarships

blemblem 88 replies26 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 114 Junior Member
edited November 2008 in Texas A&M University
it says that we need to send our transcript and sat scores to A&M. if we already sent those when we submitted our application do we have to send it again for the scholarship?
edited November 2008
7 replies
Post edited by blem on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: honors scholarships

• reloadedxpreloadedxp 604 replies144 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 748 Member
    no we don't
    · Reply · Share
  • rfwcphs1rfwcphs1 201 replies35 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 236 Junior Member
    Are you sure? Because on the Honors Scholarship form I got it said we had to submit a transcript to the honors college specifically.
    · Reply · Share
  • reloadedxpreloadedxp 604 replies144 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 748 Member
    Ohhhh for the Honors ones!
    I am sorry, Yea u gotta send a transcript, profile data (form found on website), and teacher rec if u want......srry got confused
    and u send them 2 honors program
    · Reply · Share
  • blemblem 88 replies26 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 114 Junior Member
    what about the 2 essays and our SAT score? do we have to mail and resend SAT scores to the Honors office also?
    · Reply · Share
  • rfwcphs1rfwcphs1 201 replies35 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 236 Junior Member
    I'm pretty sure SAT scores and essay don't have to be resent. At least that's what they said when I called them. But you can't anymore because they are on break until Dec. 1. CONVENIENT! Not.
    · Reply · Share
  • wemelwemel 285 replies23 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 308 Member
    If I remember correctly from last year, only the transcript, teacher recs, and profile have to be sent specifically to the Honors office. Your SAT scores and of course your app. only have to be sent one time.

Something you may want to consider, my S sent his FedEx just so he would have a record of it. I just looked back on the e-mail and he got his acknowledgement from TAMU on December 13 and his app made it probably by Nov. 30th (last minute, I know). On the e-mail they will assign you a UIN and tell you to go the the OARAIS website at applicant.tamu.edu.

Let me know if I can give you any more info.
    · Reply · Share
  • blemblem 88 replies26 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 114 Junior Member
    thanks for the help guys, i really appreciate it. i think i got it all figured out!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity