right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

How long does it take them to PROCESS your transcript?

2»

Replies to: How long does it take them to PROCESS your transcript?

• lexii09lexii09 38 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 42 Junior Member
    it took mine 3 days to be proccessed.
    i ordered it at school then a few days later it was already on my ais as proccessed.
    im not top 10%
    but i applied like in october.
    b/c i orderd my SAT scores in nov and it took exactly two weeks to get them proccessed. (when orderd it said takes two weeks to get to college)
    so i think if you applied early you have an advantage for things to get done earlier?
    casue you have a earlier slot in admission process?!
    · Reply · Share
  • TexasStarTexasStar 26 replies12 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 38 Junior Member
    It's been nearly eleven weeks since I sent my transcript and DocID sheet and they still haven't processed mine...I'm instate, and qualified for academic admission. Does anyone have any idea how much longer its going to take?
    · Reply · Share
  • klparker312klparker312 954 replies16 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 970 Member
    TexasStar.... I think there must be some problem. Have you called admissions? I would certainly give them a call in the morning.
    My daughter must have applied around the same time as you. Her docments were processes in very short time and even though she was not an automatic admit or top 10% - she was a review admit. We have even in the mean time seen her mid year transcript go from her high school to the documents section, and there was no DocId sent with them. She received admission almost a month ago.
    · Reply · Share
  • gpowsanggpowsang 666 replies167 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 833 Member
    Mine was received 11/20/2008 and processed 1/5/2009. Note that im am OOS.

just give them a call.
    · Reply · Share
  • superdave97superdave97 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I've sent in my college transcript last wednesday it is now friday and I call the university and they told me they still hasnt receive my transcript, I know exatly how you feel it is so aggravating. Confirm me if Im wrong, but is there a possibility that my transcript is lost in the mailing.
    · Reply · Share
  • klparker312klparker312 954 replies16 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 970 Member
    why don't y'all send your transcripts via electronic transfer from your college to A&M?
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity