right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
1 DAY until our COVID-19's impact on admissions webinar, tomorrow at 3:00 pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Spring 2010 Transfers

Replies to: Spring 2010 Transfers

• OrscheOrsche 120 replies13 threads Junior Member
    Congrats to those who got in!
    More dreaded waiting for the rest D:
    · Reply · Share
  • LiveStronglyLiveStrongly 22 replies2 threads New Member
    I just got accepted and I set my date for 1/11/09
    · Reply · Share
    Did you guys get info about the Math Assessment test? I don't know if I have to take it or not. I received a 5 on AP calc AB and AP Statistics. Let me know if you guys have to take it.
    · Reply · Share
  • klparker312klparker312 954 replies16 threads Member
    you still have to take that math assessment test - it is just an indicator test to place you in math - don't worry about it.
    · Reply · Share
  • gxgal7gxgal7 270 replies2 threads Junior Member
    Congratulations ataboy23 and LiveStrongly! Welcome to Aggieland!
    · Reply · Share
  • aggiewannabeaggiewannabe 20 replies0 threads New Member
    WAHAAA! Step five!!!!!

Respond to the Admission Decision
    Congratulations! You have been admitted to Texas A&M University. Welcome to the Aggie family! To accept your offer of admission and affirm your intention to attend Texas A&M, please check the box below.

Yes, I accept my admission to Texas A&M University.

You must check the box to accept your admission.
    Note: In order to fully accept your offer of admission, you will need to register for a New Student Conference (NSC). If you do not register for a New Student Conference by the deadline, we will assume that you do not intend to enroll at Texas A&M University and reserve the right to cancel your offer of admission.

The deadline to register for your New Student Conference is Tuesday, December 15, 2009.

Spring 2010 Applicants:
    Online NSC registration is available immediately after you have clicked "Submit" at the bottom of this page. You may also return at any time before the deadline to register.

Summer/Fall 2010 Applicants:
    Online NSC registration will begin on February 1, 2010. PLEASE RETURN TO AIS ON OR AFTER FEBRUARY 1 TO REGISTER.
    · Reply · Share
  • PositiveThinkingPositiveThinking 32 replies1 threads Junior Member
    Congratulations aggiewannabe! You are a "wannabe" no more!!!
    · Reply · Share
    At this time only new incoming freshman are required to take the math
    assessment test. You may check with an academic advisor in your majoring
    department and see if they want you to take the math assessment test.

Welcome to TAMU!!
    - Alisa Baron

That is the response I received.
    · Reply · Share
    Thanks Positive, its much appreciated.

Live- good to know we do not need to take the math assessment test. I was researching it on the TAMU web page and saw some site sections that said it was mandatory for all incoming students (especially engineers) and others that said it was only necessary for freshmen.
    · Reply · Share
    Grats aggiewannabe! Which major did you get accepted to?
    · Reply · Share
  • logs10logs10 15 replies0 threads New Member
    Grats guys! Hopefully they let me know soon.
    · Reply · Share
  • ataboy23ataboy23 35 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Congrats Aggiewannabe! not such a wannabe anymore huh? What major did you accepted to?
    · Reply · Share
    Looks like they switched me from ME to EE. Guess ME was too crowded. I hear EE is a bit harder than ME.
    · Reply · Share
    Was EE your second choice? I put ME as my second and BME as my first.
    · Reply · Share
  • splintersplinter 33 replies22 threads Junior Member
    If anyone has the email, or phone number, to a helpful, knowledgeably person in admissions, PLEASE post or PM it to me. Everyone I have emailed have been no help at all. :(
    · Reply · Share
    Still on step 3, however, when I log in to AIS a new tab titled "My Record" shows up. Anyone else have this?
    · Reply · Share
    Err, I mean when I log into Howdy.
    · Reply · Share
    Logs- These steps may allow you to see if you have been accepted and what major you have been accepted to from the my records tab... this is a bit round about and may be confusing...

Click on the "my record" tab. Under my records, if your screen shows a registration frame off to the left of the screen, click the I accept button in the registration frame. A drop down menu should appear with hyperlink options that include select term, look up classes, registration status ect.

Click on registration status, this should take you to a new screen that has three tabs at the top. The tabs are personal information, student, and associates. The student tab should be highlighted. Below you will see Registration with a drop down menu. Click on the already highlighted student tab. This will take you to the root student menu. There should be two hyperlinks on this new page, the first is registration and the second is student records. Click student records. This will bring to to another screen with several hyperlinks to include view holds, view unofficial transcript, view student information ect...

Click on view unofficial transcript. This will bring you to an unofficial transcript page with two drop down menus and a submit button. Click the submit button. This will show you your current transfer transcript with your department and current major. This is how I found out my major before recieving my acceptance letter.

Transcript Data STUDENT INFORMATION
    Curriculum Information
    Current Program
    Bachelor of Science
    College: Dwight Look College of Engr
    Major and Department: Electrical Engineering (Lower), Electrical & Computer Eng

***Transcript type:Unofficial Transcript is NOT Official ***

Orsche- ME was my first choice, my second choice was general studies.
    · Reply · Share
    Hmm, kinda interesting how they accepted you for a major you didn't select. o.0
    · Reply · Share
    Thanks aggiewannabe, I'm able to check out all of that information as well.

STUDENT INFORMATION
    Curriculum Information
    Current Program
    Bachelor of Science
    College: Agriculture & Life Sciences
    Major and Department: Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Economics

***Transcript type:Unofficial Transcript is NOT Official ***

Also, how long did did it take them to move you to step four after you had a "My Records" tab up?
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity