right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Spring 2010 Transfers

Replies to: Spring 2010 Transfers

• xtraxtra 703 replies58 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 761 Member
    I am also in the transfers pile. 1st choice BME... second biochemistry
    · Reply · Share
  • aggiewannabeaggiewannabe 20 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 20 New Member
    Honestly, I didn't see the my records tab until I reached step 4. Both of mine appeared at the same time. I assumed it was connected to having the admission decision finalized, its possible this isn't the case though. I would think you would get moved to step 4 soon.
    · Reply · Share
  • aggiewannabeaggiewannabe 20 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 20 New Member
    Orsche-

How so? I read somewhere that if they didn't have an opening in the engineering major of your choice that they would attempt to place you in another major within the engineering department.
    · Reply · Share
  • OrscheOrsche 120 replies13 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 133 Junior Member
    Ohh that's good to hear; I didn't know such a thing existed.
    · Reply · Share
    Those applicants indicating Engineering as their first choice major who are not admitted to their requested major may be offered alternate engineering major(s).

Dwight Look College of Engineering
    · Reply · Share
  • logs10logs10 15 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 15 New Member
    How about everyone else? To the people who are on step 3, do ya'll have a My Records tab up on Howdy as well?
    · Reply · Share
    I am able to see all of the registration options and register for a sports pass and parking permits ect. This is pretty frustrating.
    · Reply · Share
  • ampzorampzor 506 replies17 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 523 Member
    logs10, last year being able to see registration/park options meant you were admitted. FYI, they only send out acceptance letters once a week. Ie, last spring they sent them out on tuesdays. I say there is a good chance that you're already admitted. Just wait a few more days for your AIS to be updated.
    · Reply · Share
  • LiveStronglyLiveStrongly 22 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 24 New Member
    Once you have been accepted when do you register for classes? Will they make us wait until Jan. 11? It seems that a lot of classes will be filled by then.
    · Reply · Share
  • ampzorampzor 506 replies17 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 523 Member
    They generally are. But, they will force you into them if you absolutely need a class that is full.
    · Reply · Share
  • OrscheOrsche 120 replies13 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 133 Junior Member
    logs10, I don't see it in my Howdy.
    LiveStrongly, they can "force" you into a class, as ampzor mentioned. :)

The waiting game continues.
    · Reply · Share
    Well I sure hope it means that im already accepted. It's wierd how they would give me access to all that while im still on step 3. I emailed OAR today and they said its not a glitch. More waiting ensues..
    · Reply · Share
    Moved me to step 4 this morning!
    · Reply · Share
    Of course they moved you to step 4, why wouldn't they? Congrats!
    · Reply · Share
    This is definitely the worst part haha. I am constantly refreshing the AIS page for step 5. For those admitted, how long did it take your AIS to change from 4 to 5?
    · Reply · Share
    Scratch that because I just got moved to step 5! Finally, I am a Fightin' Texas Aggie. For those of you still waiting, keep your head up and good luck! Thanks and Gig 'Em!
    · Reply · Share
    Grats logs10!
    · Reply · Share
  • houstonaghoustonag 2 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2 New Member
    So I submitted my application earlier this month and the other day my first choice major got switched to General Studies. I now have a feeling that I am going to be denied admission :/ which would suck. I have a 3.4 GPA and 32 hours...what do yall think will happen?
    · Reply · Share
  • gxgal7gxgal7 270 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 272 Junior Member
    houstonag, don't despair. It looks like your first choice has been turned down, but the switch means you are still under consideration for general studies, so it's not over yet.
    · Reply · Share
  • jharris77jharris77 32 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 37 Junior Member
    So I turned in my scores and everything in August but I am still on Step 2:(
    Also I can not find My Records on the Howdy Portal, what does that mean?
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity