Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!
pierrechnpierrechn - Posts: 1,505 Senior Member
edited February 2010 in Texas A&M University
i submitted an application and my status still has changed, i got capd at texas so its coming down to A&M or tech. i talked to someone at a&m a month ago and they said decisions were being made weekly. when do u think i should expect a decision?
Post edited by pierrechn on

Replies to: decisions

• gxgal7gxgal7 Registered User Posts: 272 Junior Member
    Unless you are an auto admit, there is no way to specifically pinpoint a time you will hear a decision. Technically A&M has rolling admission, but based on past practices, it is a blend of rolling admission and regular decision. The auto admits and review students who, for whatever reason A&M deems fit in their process, are a good fit for A&M hear through the fall and winter on a rolling basis. The rest of the review admits usually don't hear their decision until March and April. Usually the rejection letters are the last to go out. If you are a Blinn Team or waitlist candidate upon the Spring notification, you can expect the wait to go into June.

I know waiting to hear can be excruciating, but at least the end of the wait is upon all of you in this year long college app journey. Good luck!
  • pierrechnpierrechn - Posts: 1,505 Senior Member
    o ok guess i will know in the next 4 weeks
This discussion has been closed.