right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
JOIN US for the "Ask The Expert" live event w/ the CC Dean, Sally Rubenstone, on Feb. 22 at 12:00 pm ET. Registered members can ask their questions NOW!

Anyone with experience at Chapman? Either Theatre or Screen Acting?

meohmyohmeohmyoh 29 replies11 threads Junior Member
Just looking for general info. Thanks in advance for any thoughts!
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Anyone with experience at Chapman? Either Theatre or Screen Acting?

• anastasiasmomanastasiasmom 195 replies2 threads Junior Member
    I found a few people who were either going to Chapman or knows someone going to Chapman. @kalpallol @VASkydog

If they still check in maybe they could help answer your question.
    · Reply · Share
  • CaMom13CaMom13 2059 replies14 threads Senior Member
    @Twoboysandadog has a Film and TV screen actor at Chapman class of 2022. She hasn't been on in a while but I believe her son loved the program and was in student films from freshman year on. I know a recent graduate and several current undergrads at Chapman, two doing academic degrees and one doing their VP. My impression is it's a nice suburban S. Cal campus and very "traditional" campus environment heavy in sports and frats with lots of lots of on-campus performance opportunities and strong school spirit. It's a more fun / party-heavy school than LMU and has a different location but otherwise the schools seem to have a lot in common. The film program (Dodge) is supposed to be stellar.
    · Reply · Share
  • meohmyohmeohmyoh 29 replies11 threads Junior Member
    Thank you for the feedback!
    · Reply · Share
  • TS0104TS0104 1112 replies29 threads Senior Member
    We visited, my D went to LMU, and I agree with @CaMom13 's assessment. My D knows a couple of Chapman kids they are happy. Can't speak specifically to the Theater program other than in general it is well regarded (film program, even more so).
    · Reply · Share
  • meohmyohmeohmyoh 29 replies11 threads Junior Member
    Thanks!
    · Reply · Share