right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

theater at kalamazoo or earlham

blujeanbebeblujeanbebe 48 replies19 threads Junior Member
edited April 2008 in Theater/Drama Majors
i got about the same amount of money from both of these schools and plan to defer a year. I will not be able to visit either before may 1 and i know that both are great schools. what matters the most to me about their differences is the theater programs. I plan to go into theater as a... life so i want what is best. I know that neither has a conservatory like program but i would love to know any thoughts!!
edited April 2008
7 replies
Post edited by blujeanbebe on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: theater at kalamazoo or earlham

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity