right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

Emerson Stage Scholarship - Did it go away?

datrippdatripp 97 replies52 threads Junior Member
edited July 2008 in Theater/Drama Majors
Apparently there is or was a nice four-year merit award for acting at Emerson; at least, I've found a couple of mentions of it in actor's bios on the web. Did it go away, to the land of Lost Opportunities? Also I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has, or whose child has, been an acting major at Emerson. How was the training? Thanks, you nimble-fingered mavens!
edited July 2008
1 replies
Post edited by datripp on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Emerson Stage Scholarship - Did it go away?

• EmersonNKEmersonNK 1 replies0 threads New Member
    It didn't disappear. They still offer it but it's based solely on audition/portfolio review and your application to the school.
    I was a tech theatre major at Emerson, so I can't answer a ton about the acting program, but all my friends in it were fairly satisfied. The faculty is excellent.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity