Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

UC Berkeley vs. Cornell as a sophomore

clubsodaloverclubsodalover Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
Hi everyone!

I posted in here a while ago, and two people gave me some great advice. However, I still need help. I am a freshman at UC Berkeley, and I have the option to transfer to Cornell's College of Human Ecology as a sophomore. I am a nutritional science major in both universities. Honestly, what do you guys think? I'm happy at Berkeley, but that's it. It's a great, great school, and the people there are awesome. Somehow, though, I feel like the nutrition program at Cornell is more beneficial and opens up more possibilities for my future. I have been going on and on with this decision in my head, and I just cannot choose one over the other. It's driving me mad, and I just want to finally choose one!

By the way when I applied to colleges as a high school senior, I got the transfer option from the College of Human Ecology in Cornell (it's like a conditional transfer), so when I went to Berkeley, I knew that I still had the option to transfer to Cornell as a sophomore.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.