Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

USC Roski School of Fine Art-Transfer

malkk871malkk871 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
I am currently a freshman at Parsons the New School for Design and applied to transfer out to USC Roski. I am extremely anxious about hearing back in June, I just can't see myself living in NYC anymore (I am actually a Los Angeles native, born and raised) and the programs here no longer interest me. Since I cannot minor here, I have been extremely limited in terms of my academic flexibility. I know that Roski lets you minor in an array of disciplines which I have always wanted to do (minoring in either psychology or business) Here is some info about me---

Current University- Parsons the New School for Design
1st Semester GPA- 3.95
High School GPA- 3.7 unweighted 3.8 weighted

I also had an interview with the dean in January and she gave me a tour of the facilities- so I have done literally alllll I could do and I am going crazy with this wait! Does anyone know how selective the program is for a sophomore transfers? Do I have a chance?! And if you go there... how do you like it?

Thank you so much anything helps!!!!:)
This discussion has been closed.