Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Official Boston University Fall 2013 Transfer Thread

1202122232426»

Replies to: Official Boston University Fall 2013 Transfer Thread

• chand2016chand2016 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone, I just finished up my freshman year at Union college as a Mechanical Engineer. However, I decided I would try my luck at transferring to a bigger city school. I only got into BU but now I'm torn. Union has given me a little more financial aid but at the same time, I am really intrigued by city atmosphere of BU. So I was hoping to have some input on this. Pros and Cons of each choice. I know its kinda hard to compare the two programs given one is for a small liberal arts college with engineering as opposed to a large research university. So yea, any input would be nice and thank you!
  • saturn08saturn08 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I still haven't got a reply yet :( still waiting!
    They asked me to send proof of high school graduation though...
  • movieslovemovieslove Registered User Posts: 62 Junior Member
    Yeap... I signed on to Bu and they charged over -3661 in fees for fall, so I'm not showing up.
  • chickenfriedchickenfried Registered User Posts: 172 Junior Member
    HEY BU TRANSFER STUDENT!?!?!?!? hows life at BU and boston like?? i am applying for January admissions and i am just wondering did yall find housing ok? living on or off campus??? what kind of transfer transition programs did BU do and were they any good?
This discussion has been closed.