right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

SFSU and SJSU can still accept summer classes after admission?

DongDong1DongDong1 11 replies38 threads Junior Member
edited January 2013 in Transfer Students
By the end of spring quarter, I am trying to finish the all requirements, but not sure I can do it.

So, if I get the admission from the schools I mentioned before spring quarter or while the time, can they still accept summer classes if I can't finish any requirement of all?
edited January 2013
4 replies
Post edited by DongDong1 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: SFSU and SJSU can still accept summer classes after admission?

• AsTranAsTran 351 replies21 threads Member
    It depends on the missing course. Is it a golden four class (A1,A2,A3,B4) or is it part of your major req? I've gotten emails stating that not all the major prereqs has to be completed at a CC.
    · Reply · Share
  • DongDong1DongDong1 11 replies38 threads Junior Member
    I am done with the golden four classes already before application. So part of my major.
    · Reply · Share
  • DongDong1DongDong1 11 replies38 threads Junior Member
    so you mean that taking summer classes for missing requirements at cc can be accepted after admission?
    · Reply · Share
  • AsTranAsTran 351 replies21 threads Member
    It can be, but most colleges have there own standards and policies about which course can be taken at their university. Try giving the admission office a call. For example I will not be able to complete my philosophy class part of my major prereq by the time I apply for college next semester, but they told me that I can do it when I transfer.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity