In an extremely specific situation. Here's the facts...
Just finished an associates with almost perfect grades, want to transfer to finish a bachelors. I have tons of credits at another school from about a decade ago, but I left with a pretty terrible GPA. I can't decide if I want to even try, considering I would lose honors status immediately. It's the only school in the area, and I'm not keen on moving - which I have to do soon.
The loans and everything else is what it is, a timing issue.
I also have a few health issues - I've been able to cope and finish my AS, but it meant putting off a surgery with a few months recovery in which I can't work.
What can I do?