Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Transfer Chances, I will chance back!

HBLX316HBLX316 Registered User Posts: 19 New Member
I am currently a freshman at UNCG. I am a computer science major. I applied as a transfer student to UNCW for the fall of 2015. I was just wondering if you guys could chance me!

In high school I took all honors courses, I also attended an Early Middle College so I graduated with my associate of arts degree as well. I graduated high school with a 4.23 weighted GPA and my community college GPA was 3.3. I also was a part of the Phi Theta Kappa Sorority at the community college. Some other extra cirrics that I had are Key Club, Yearbook, and I took part in a mentoring organization. I also maintained a part time job throughout my senior year of high school. I applied to this school a first time in my senior year however I was not accepted. I feel like this is the "one" school for me, so I applied again. Right now I am awaiting a decision and I was just wondering if you guys could give me some insight on what you think about my chances.

Thanks!

I will chance back!!
This discussion has been closed.