Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Hi there! You may have noticed things have changed on this site. You can learn more about that here.

How to handle anxiety with application

DanHuynhCADanHuynhCA Registered User Posts: 66 Junior Member
I am applying to 6 schools and the problem is simply I am procrastinating and I am doing this out of fear. I still do have a lot of time but February 1st is gonna come fast and I want my USC application done by the 15th. I've barely done any research on my institutions. I am stressed out from thinking of my application every day and I am not getting any work done. I know, I am kinda wasting my time typing this thing up but I feel like I need someone to talk to. I don't feel comfortable talking to my mother. We've had arguments of applying to schools out of state in the past.

Replies to: How to handle anxiety with application

• 3idek33idek3 Registered User Posts: 87 Junior Member
    give yourself mini deadlines for each school. I know how procrastinating is, I'm doing it right now and most of my applications are due in two days.
This discussion has been closed.