Hello, I have been considering transferring to some other college for quite some time. And so these questions have popped up on my mind. Can you guys please help me with them?
1. Is it a good idea to apply to an ivy league (or any other college) for transfer, which rejected you previously when you applied for freshmen year?
2. I see most transfer students come from community colleges. Are you going to be at a disadvantage if you apply to transfer from a reputed college?
3. How many colleges should one ideally apply for transfer?
4. How important are AP and SAT scores when transferring? Are they as important as they are for students applying for freshmen year?
5. Please feel free to tell me anything significant you think I should know.