right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Transfer housing question

intobuckintobuck 4 replies1 threads New Member
Not asking about the housing for if I go to a new school, but about the housing for my old school. I'm a sophomore at a 4 year uni looking to transfer, so what do I do about my housing for next year? I want to have a place to live as a backup if I don't end up leaving, but what happens to my housing if I do?

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Transfer housing question

  • mikemacmikemac 10361 replies150 threads Senior Member
    You'll need to sign up for housing at your current school or find an apartment in case your transfer doesn't go thru. You will not be the first student not to attend their junior year. Call the housing office at your current college and ask about the procedure for withdrawing from a housing contract. Be sure you understand what deposits you will forfeit if you do.
    · Reply · Share
Sign In or Register to comment.

Recent Activity