right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

Should I transfer if I am bored in college?

Judger321Judger321 0 replies1 threads New Member
I am literally so bored at my college. I am a freshman at the end of my first semester and I feel like this is suppose to be the time I am the least bored because there is so much to explore. I visit friends at other schools and have so much fun there. Every weekend I want to leave my college and go somewhere else because I have more fun. I am in a sorority and stuff but like it’s just boring for me. The only thing to do is go to the bars and I want to do other fun stuff. I like my school sometimes but I know that now that football season is over it’s just going to get worse. I don’t know what to do. Is college being too boring grounds to transfer on?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Should I transfer if I am bored in college?

• happymomof1happymomof1 29931 replies179 threads Senior Member
    Are you getting straight A grades in all of your classes? If yes, then you need to look for some more challenging classes. If no, then you need to skip the bars and spend your time in the library.

Do you have a part-time job?

Have you invited your friends to visit you instead of you visiting them?

Surely there is more going on on your campus than just football, and more to do in the community than just go to bars. If you don't want to go alone, invite one of your sorority sisters to explore those other things.
    · Reply · Share