Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Gtown SFS transfer questions

JarjarJarjar Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
edited June 2008 in Transfer Students
hi, Im at a good small liberal arts college (top 10 according to US news) and like it there but think I the school of foreign services is closer to waht I want to do in life. Im an international student and have a 3.5 HS GPA, 1360/1600 on the SAT, 790 on SATII W. History, 660 SATII Math, 740 SATII English. My college GPA is a 3.4 but only because I got a C in calculus in the first semester :(.
My grades look like this in college
A-
A-
A-
C
A
A
B
B
I am currently an Econ/History major and am taking Arabic. I have had an internship at a law firm, w/ a foreign govt., in the Nestle marketing dept., and at a top IT firm in England. I know I want to focus on international issues, specifically inthe middle east. Is it worth applying to SFS? Anyother suggestions for schools with a program like SFS? Im also thinking of Brown and Columbia. I really dont think I will move schools for anything but SFS to be honest. I also expect good recomendations (one from the econ dept. head). I am going to being my sophomore year in august and hope to apply by march next year.

thanks
Post edited by Jarjar on

Replies to: Gtown SFS transfer questions

This discussion has been closed.