Alright I have been heavily contemplating whether or not to stay at NYU or transfer to Claremont McKenna. In addition to realizing over time that my indecisiveness is a character flaw I need to work on, I've managed to construe scenarios in my head where I am at both colleges. The main reason I applied for transfer in the first place was the exorbitantly bad mood I was in early on in the Spring Semester. In retrospect I have reason to believe that some of the contributing factors to that stupor of depression may not be as prevalent next semester, giving my a slight sliver of hope. At the same time I also feel like I would be wasting a valuable acceptance letter, not to mention all of the hoop-jumping I forced myself through to apply in the first place
( A year ago I would have taken CMC over NYU, then again I've changed a lot in the past year).
Basically, over the last 2 weeks this has dominated my thoughts and has basically put a hold on my life until I can get my mind made; fortunately today is the last day I can hope to send my confirmation...
With that said
1. I've thought about this constantly for a very long time. If I am having this hard of a time deciding, is it simply not worth it to transfer at all?