right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Purdue and Tulane are rumored to release decisions tomorrow (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Bio va Exercise Science major

ThottumkalThottumkal 1 replies1 threads New Member
I'm a senior this year and I already got accepted to Truman State University. I have a 3.7 GPA and a 30 ACT score. Is Truman a good school for Pre-Med? Also, with my credentials, I'm considering Augustana College, Loyola University Chicago, and Case Western Reserve University. But all of those schools are kind of expensive for me and I don't want to have too much debt before going to medical school (if I make it which I sure hope I do because medicine is my passion). Truman seems good in academics and has a good community but am I making the right decision in choosing Truman over the others? In terms of money and opportunities and everything.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Bio va Exercise Science major

• ThottumkalThottumkal 1 replies1 threads New Member
    I also have to add I can't decide between a biology major and Exercise Science major. I'm interested in both but I've never played a sport or anything to have a personal connection with Exercise Science. Biology really interests me though but I'm not sure if it will be a too difficult major to keep up my GPA for medical school (not saying I want to take the easy way).
    · Reply · Share
  • BooajoBooajo 1157 replies14 threads Senior Member
    These Truman threads are pretty dead, but I hope you get some answers. My D is considering the same majors--I think she is leaning to Biology.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity