right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

regular decision notifications

CUPKSDADCUPKSDAD 283 replies53 threads Member
Can someone please tell me when the RD decisions are likely to come out? I know they say by April 1st - but has there been any indication about a firm date - or what do prior years trend say? We are trying to make some travel plans and they are dependent on this. Thanks.
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: regular decision notifications

• fromcaliforniafromcalifornia 151 replies2 threads Junior Member
    If I remembered correctly, it came out on 3/29, Fri afternoon last yr.

I remembered that precious moment (not 100% about the date though). I was driving a car with my parents leaving Stanford Hospital. My son called. He got decisions from a couple of schools that day. He was excited about the results. To be honest, my husband and I really do not know Tufts much at that moment. He picked and applied the schools he wanted to go. Now he is very happy there!
    · Reply · Share
  • CUPKSDADCUPKSDAD 283 replies53 threads Member
    thanks from california. good - another bay area parent - so if my kid chooses to go there then she will not be the only one from the bay area.
    · Reply · Share
  • fromcaliforniafromcalifornia 151 replies2 threads Junior Member
    No, she will not be alone. :)

Last year in Aug, there was a dinner party at an alumina's house in Los Gatos, invited all bay area parents/kids. My son went there by himself. He said he met about 15 kids, some were upper class students. He also met a girl who is one yr older than him at DACA swimming school while he was doing summer job there.

Good luck to your D! And hope she will choose Tufts!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity