Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

TextBooks: Will You Be Renting Online, From UC, Purchasing or Outright Not Studying?

holidaysholidays Registered User Posts: 261 Junior Member
edited July 2011 in UC Transfers
UCLA begins 9/20th I believe and having just chosen my classes a week ago I'm wanting to see if the textbooks are available for the course yet..or which they're not.

I've used Chegg for years though am wondering if there are better solutions regarding the topic now at UCLA.

Whether its another renting site or something altogether different. I heard something along the lines of being able to rent any textbook for free, for a few hours so long as you returned it after your class? I guess the benefit here is to not have to lug around textbooks all over campus, but rather checking them out leisurely before class.

I guess i'll be checking out in a few weeks again if my textbooks have yet been listed, but in the meantime I thought i'd ask this instead.
Post edited by holidays on

Replies to: TextBooks: Will You Be Renting Online, From UC, Purchasing or Outright Not Studying?

This discussion has been closed.