Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Transfer from community college to a TAG eligible California University

DevLukeDDevLukeD Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
The deadline for TAG submission to UC Merced, Santa Barbara, Davis, Riverside, Santa Cruz and UCI is coming up soon. I was planning to TAG Davis, but it turns out my Calculus 1 grade will cause my TAG to be rejected. I've seen counselors several times however I was too late to get a transfer counselor that knows what they are talking about and didn't find out all the facts I really needed. What I'm trying to say is that my TAG submission is due by the end of Sunday but the schools I want to get into: UCI and Davis I wont be able to get into via TAG. My only option is to submit it for another school like Riverside, Santa Cruz or Merced but I'm not sure itll suffice. I can sitll apply to these schools but my acceptance wont be guaranteed without the TAG. If it would help I can post my class history. All in all, I'm not sure where to tag out of the 6 eligble TAG schools.

Replies to: Transfer from community college to a TAG eligible California University