right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

UCSD Fall 2019 Transfer Thread

Replies to: UCSD Fall 2019 Transfer Thread

• ucdochopeful2k19ucdochopeful2k19 115 replies1 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    @selfconfidentgal hey I would really appreciate to hear from a student about UCR!
    · Reply · Share
  • selfconfidentgalselfconfidentgal 128 replies1 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    @ucdochopeful2k19 I PM'd you!
    · Reply · Share
  • IBkidonthestreetIBkidonthestreet 119 replies5 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    ^ Same. From Palm Springs area
    · Reply · Share
  • stackofsocksstackofsocks 26 replies0 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Pastry12 Sorry for the late reply 🙏 Congratulations to you as well!! Timing seems really bad for UCs this year... UCLA representatives are also coming to norcal on the exact day/time as Berkeley’s transfer day :/

I’ll be at Berkeley that day too haha. I heard they separate students by major/department (although this could be outdated info) so maybe we’ll run into each other! Either way I hope you enjoy your visit here!
    · Reply · Share
  • Ace_Is_My_HikingPuppyAce_Is_My_HikingPuppy 34 replies0 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    Looks like the Triton Checklist sight is having some tech problems. I called the IT Helpdesk and they confirmed there was a system outage. Has anyone been able to view to Triton Checklist website?
    · Reply · Share
  • sagaciousforeversagaciousforever 887 replies0 postsRegistered User Member
    edited May 1
    Triton Day is on May 11th and I just got an email saying that there will be free transportation from southern California to UCSD! I live in LA so that's quite convenient that I don't have to go to UCSD by myself on Triton Day.

I might considering going to Triton Day!
    edited May 1
    · Reply · Share
    edited May 1
    Also does anyone know the chances for transfers to get single room housing?
    edited May 1
    · Reply · Share
  • Destined00Destined00 11 replies0 postsRegistered User New Member
    @sagaciousforever you just have to hope you get a good housing time. People who get a time slot in the first hour usually get singles but after that most likely not.
    · Reply · Share
    edited May 1
    @Destined00 Thanks for that information!

How do I get a time slot?
    edited May 1
    · Reply · Share
  • Jenner99Jenner99 15 replies0 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Destined00 How does the time slot work?
    I want a single as well and the housing office told me that it's like a lottery.
    · Reply · Share
  • TatianaFTatianaF 185 replies1 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    As long as im not in a triple im ok 🙏
    · Reply · Share
  • ImJustaPersonImJustaPerson 133 replies16 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    Late to post

Accepted
    Economics
    GPA: 3.91
    · Reply · Share
  • Ace_Is_My_HikingPuppyAce_Is_My_HikingPuppy 34 replies0 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    Does anyone know how strictly they enforce the housing rules in The Village? I know this may sound a little outlandish, but I want to know if it would be possible at all for my dog to stay on campus with me for the weekends maybe once a month or so. I've taken him on vacations with me and he's a very good boy. I'm hoping I get roommates that wouldn't mind, plus he's hypoallergenic so shedding and allergies aren't an issue. I know it's not likely, but I just wanted to know the probabilities. Thanks y'all !!
    · Reply · Share
  • Destined00Destined00 11 replies0 postsRegistered User New Member
    @sagaciousforever @Jenner99 yea pretty much once you submit your housing deposit you get assigned a random time for housing based on a lottery.
    · Reply · Share
  • IBkidonthestreetIBkidonthestreet 119 replies5 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    I got my packet! And it was in perfect condition. I love it
    · Reply · Share
  • Chez59Chez59 96 replies4 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    Okay but for the crown in the mail how does it work? lol like I don't think this is big enough for my head
    · Reply · Share
  • jjang25jjang25 135 replies0 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Ace_Is_My_HikingPuppy i'm in the same boat. first thing ill be doing once i know which college i will be attending is looking for a place that will accept pets
    · Reply · Share
  • CAtransplantCAtransplant 521 replies12 postsRegistered User Member
    edited May 2
    @Emat1896 mentioned there is a Facebook group for 2019 transfers but we can't find it. Does it exist? if so, what are the best words to use to search for it? Anyone know? Thanks.
    edited May 2
    · Reply · Share
  • ishitakishitak 118 replies2 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    @CAtransplant Just search UCSD Transfer 2019 and you'll find a closed group.
    · Reply · Share
  • CAtransplantCAtransplant 521 replies12 postsRegistered User Member
    edited May 2
    @ishitak ah ok I found it - had to search specifically in Groups before it showed up for me, didn't show under All. Thanks.
    edited May 2
    · Reply · Share