right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Updating TAU

arthurGarthurG 3 replies4 threads New Member
If i recently added a course after the TAU deadline do I need to submit an update or is it ok as long as the course and the grade appears on my transcript in the spring?
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Updating TAU

• Ohm888Ohm888 Forum Champion UC Transfers 2657 replies65 threads Forum Champion
    I would go onto the TAU and update and then also send an email to each UC alerting them.
    · Reply · Share
  • arthurGarthurG 3 replies4 threads New Member
    Would I be penalized if I don't?
    · Reply · Share
  • Ohm888Ohm888 Forum Champion UC Transfers 2657 replies65 threads Forum Champion
    Why wouldn’t you do it?
    · Reply · Share
    edited February 20
    It’s because the class I added was cs61b at Berkeley(I took CS61a in the fall). I applied to Berkeley for applied math and I just thought if I took both they might think my intention was to switch to CS if admitted. I took 61a since the applied math major has a cluster in CS which I wanted to do. So I thought if I didn’t need to I might as well not report the class.
    edited February 20
    · Reply · Share
    You’re over-thinking it. Add it. Berkeley will definitely see the second class if they pull up your transcript.
    · Reply · Share
    Ok I’ll do that thanks
    · Reply · Share