Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

No More College Confidential for me (After this thread hehe)

samK2987samK2987 Registered User Posts: 154 Junior Member
edited April 2008 in UC Transfers
Well, it's been a really really long, what, like 6 months, since we applied. Went to DeAnza from my high school where my gpa was 3.3 in hopes that instead of going to SJSU (where I went for the first day but dropped out because I got lost and didn't even really want to go) I could go to SDSU (got in from high school but parents wouldn't let me move out for a state school).

Had no clue with my study habits I could even think about getting into a UC, until last summer when I was finalizing my transfer plans to SDSU and the counselors said with my gpa I should try for UCs. I applied to UCSC as I thought this school would have been my only bet, but UCD and UCSD as possibilities if I got real lucky and UCLA and UCB because, hey what the hell.

Got into UCD, UCSC, and UCSD, rejected from UCLA and UCB. I will attend UCSD where a lot of my friends go, rent a nice big house and be happy. And now that I got my decision from the last school, I can happily say with great relief, I can delete half my Favorites and Quick Links; no more compulsive checking of admittance, no more constant forum scurrying and no more researching.

Thanks for all the comments and replies back to my posts, and congratulations to all of you and good luck.
Post edited by samK2987 on

Replies to: No More College Confidential for me (After this thread hehe)

This discussion has been closed.